terms & Conditions
This company/Owner of website, The Local Detectives is P.I.D Global Limited trading as The Local Detectives.
Registered Address: 18 Roneo Corner, Hornchurch, RM12 4TN. Company No. 07914291
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Local Detectives prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland and Wales.
Information and services on this website
The information contained on this website is liable to change and although The Local Detectives makes every effort to keep material on this website up to date and accurate, there may be delays, errors or omissions. The Local Detectives does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
The material and information on this website is provided for general guidance and is not intended to be advice. You should seek professional advice and assistance before you take any commercial decisions or action.
The Local Detectives is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. The Local Detectives does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability and complying with laws
Liability of The Local Detectives for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Those Third Party Websites are not under the control of The Local Detectives In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, The Local Detectives makes no warranties or representations:
regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. The Local Detectives is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
Trade marks, copyright and linking to this website
“The Local Detectives,” and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of The Local Detectives and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by The Local Detectives.
Except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)